BSIF is a supporting partner for the upcoming Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 2016. The event takes place at the Birmingham Holiday Inn on Tuesday 30th November. All BSIF members wishing to attend are eligible for a 15% discount, please contact us to apply.
The 4th annual Utility Week Health & Safety Conference is an essential event for health and safety professionals who strive to make health, safety and wellbeing their number one priority.
Attend this CPD-certified conference and be equipped to:
- Lead safety from the boardroom and throughout the company
- Know what is examined when cases go to trial
- Apply the latest policy updates from the HSE
- Better engage your employees and third parties
- Improve your communication and awareness programmes
- Maintain the physical and mental health of your employees
Industry leaders contributing to this event include: Matthew Penrose, Head of the energy & utilities unit engagement and policy division, Health & Safety Executive; Nick Winser CBE, Non-executive director & chairman of the safety health & environment committee, Kier Construction; Suleman Alli, Director of safety strategy & support services, UK Power Networks; Paul Kerridge, SHEQ director, Morrison Utility Services; Anna Chivers, COMAH compliance manager, Anglian Water; Karl Simons, Head of health & safety, Thames Water; Tim Horlock QC, Dean’s Court Chambers and more.
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: BSIF members are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event.