To complement the successful BSIF Tender Alert programme, we will be running an Advanced Bid Writing Skills training course. This will be taking place on Thursday 7th December 2023.
Please email BSIF team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register as soon as possible for you or members of your staff. BSIF provided an introductory Bid & Tender writing course in 2022. The feedback received was excellent with participants stating the course had been very beneficial to their understanding and allowed them to develop their skills in tender and bid writing responses.
The December course is aimed at continuing that skillset development by taking the individual to the next level of competence in bid writing and winning. Suitable for all levels of experience, this highly interactive one day training course will help build your knowledge whilst simultaneously earning CPD points too.
Copies and handouts of the slides used on the course will be provided to each delegate for future reference. The one day course will take place online starting at 9.30am and finishing at 4.00pm and will contain examples based upon PPE/Safety tenders. Once registered you will receive a link. Training will include:
• Construct a robust bank of research and evidence
• Formulate a detailed storyboard for the tender
• Examine ways to effectively improve tender responses
• Demonstrate how to effectively review and edit tender responses
• What you should do research on and how you can use research in your bid
• How to analyse questions to provide the buyer with winning content
• Details on how to use the evaluation and award criteria to your advantage
• Top tips for writing responses, including a bid writing exercise
• How to self-critique and perform a high level review at the final draft stage, including a high level editing exercise
• Brief summary on Carbon Reduction Plans and the requirements to have them in place.
The price for attending the training course will be subsidised by BSIF for members at £125 + VAT per person. There are a limited number of spaces available so please get in touch with BSIF as soon as possible
If you wish to book for you or your colleagues to participate please contact us by email or phone.