BSIF are delighted to announce that we are adding the Water Pollution Prevention Award to the longstanding suite of awards in the UK Safety and Health Industry.
The award, supported by the Environment Agency, the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency and Natural Resources Wales will recognise the efforts made by business to protect the environment and ensure that all water pollution risks are managed in an effective and efficient way. The Water Pollution Prevention Award is a fantastic opportunity for your environmental efforts to be recognised, providing great PR both inside your business and to the wider market.
The award is…
Open to all businesses and organisations operating in the UK
Key Criteria: Entrants must demonstrate a detailed understanding of their working environment in relation to preventing incidents that could lead to the pollution of the water environment, surface water* or groundwater** highlighting……
- Potential pollution risks / hazards identified
- The consequences of not preventing pollution incidents
- What improvement changes were made to business operations and how these were implemented
- Training of staff including Health & Safety
- Potential for replication
Find out more information by downloading the Water Polltuion Prevention Award brochure here: